Creative Gorilla PDF Archive
They are much improved by the editing of Kate Brooker, correcting grammatical mistakes and tempering John’s enthusiasm for bad jokes.
In the articles you will usually find personal stories which link to topics around Facilitate, Innovate and Transform.
There are lessons and observations about how you can facilitate, innovate and transform as a creative leader. Some are thoughtful, most are practical, quite a few are humorous.
They aim to build knowledge and provoke thought, not sell. We strive to make each article original, there are very few overlaps between them; with over 140 articles that has been a challenge!
We hope you will find them enjoyable and useful as other Creative Gorilla Troopers do. Here are comments from some of them:
- “I’ve been receiving John’s Creative Gorilla ezine since its inception. I don’t read many ezines but I continue receiving and reading John’s. His articles consistently live up to their name; they’re always creative! And he always offers clear, simple, and practical ideas backed by interesting vignettes that relate to his personal experience. He emails never fail to spark my creativity!” Steve Davis, FacilitatorU
- “Many thanks for another Creative Gorilla message. I can’t believe that you are up to 133 – all are stimulating and thought provoking.”
- “Thanks for the Creative Gorilla – I find it a really useful source of creative ideas – some are ideas I have heard of, or adaptations, and some are completely new – all remind me that there are creative ways to approach most situations if I take a step back from the traditional approach and think it through.”
- “I really love this newsletter. It’s useful, interesting and something I can easily use in the future with groups.”
- “Thanks John – these are great reading.”
- “Another excellent Gorilla! Will think about creating adaptive/radical innovation climates in my next job whatever that might be.”
- “Lovely and simple and powerful as ever John. Thank you.”
If you would like to join the Creative Gorilla Troop and receive the articles, please use the “Contact Us” page with “Sign up Gorilla” in the subject line.
There is no charge and no spam, guaranteed. Let us know your full name and the country you are from as we have a wide international readership. A short message is always welcome too!
Enjoy your reading and please provide feedback on the articles if you wish!
If you would like to read them on line and feedback, go to the Creative Gorilla Online Archive, we are adding them daily at present.