- Facilitate. What We Do
Clients do not ask Yes! And… to facilitate easy meetings; they can do those themselves.
They bring us the challenging meetings, the ones where the outcome is crucial to success and where there are complications.
Here are some of the challenges we have tackled with them:
- They want to meet with their clients to create strategic partnerships rather than the existing “client – supplier” relationship
- They want the Executive Team members to work better together and need them to shape how that will happen
- They have different brands for the same products in different countries. They must put together a coherent brand strategy
- They have teams of software testers working in different countries with different cultures, methods of working and tools. They have traditionally worked in isolation. The client wants them to collaborate and share common tools
- They have a multicultural IT team that needs to shape a new strategy, but some participants are known not to contribute during meetings
- They want to evaluate an idea for a new business model and need a way to do that which is interesting and stimulating
Yes! And… has over ten years’ experience designing, facilitating and reporting on small to large-scale multicultural meetings throughout Europe and beyond. People regularly compliment us on our ability to form teams quickly, to achieve outcomes and deliver in clear and understandable English.
Should you require production, facilitation and administration services for a large scale meeting, we can arrange this through partners.
If you have a complex or challenging meeting to organise, ask for our Facilitate – Initial Questionnaire that will help you think through your meeting.
Contact John Brooker now without obligation on:
SPEAK: +44 (0)20 8869 9990
WRITE: Via our Contact Us Page